Mr. Shenoy tagged me to fill out this questionnaire. So I’ve tried to be obedient and filled it up. Well, apart from that my CET—The Common Enterance test in this Saturday. Wish me luck!! Will return to blogging on Sunday, after the exam to tell you how I’ve done.
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
A kannada movie, days before the exam……Gaalipatha. ( Met my friend in the crowd too, and she was baffled to see this English-lovin girl enjoying a Kannada movie.)
2. What book are you reading?
Trust me, you would faint. Currently, it’s a 905 page ‘Complete guide to Karnataka CET and comed-K—Mathematics.” See? You’re swooning already.
3. Favorite board game?
4. Favorite magazine?
don’t oogle…but it’s been Tinkle since 7 years.
5. Favorite smells?
Smell of wet earth, freshly mowed grass, petrol an kerosene, new books, the ‘office smell’….lots more, can’t remember.
6. Favorite sounds?
Bird calls, the light windy tune of the flute, Meloncholy notes on the Veena…
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Well, there are lots. People yelling that I’m not accepting responsibility, nor learnt to cook, or dress finely, a bad question paper, facing CET exams, the nerds callin up to remind that they are smarter than you, saying good-bye.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Probably be thinking of all the fun my brother’s having with his friends when I’m to waste my time in front of textbooks.
9. Favorite fast food place?
None. Don’t like fast food. (Strange, I know!)
10. Future child’s name?
Haven’t thought about it.
11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?”
Plant a thousand trees for Sapgreen.
12. Do you drive fast?
Yeah, if you blame me, I blame my age!
13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
I tried, but everytime I opened my eyes, I got scared by my own teddy bear.
14. Storms - cool or scary?
15. What was your first car?
I’m an unfortunate creature. Don’t own one yet.
16. Favorite drink?
Cane Juice with a hint of cool mint….an coffee.
17. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
Try to get my bro to fix the computer. The alphabet ‘d’ does not work and I’ve to painfully copy an paste it every time I type.
18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
I just chew stuff up without thinking abt it. So, I don’t really know an answer to this one.
19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
No, it would definitely not be pink. I would want my hair to look like Ahalya’s in Chak de though.
20. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Mysore, Bangalore, Fremont (CA), Beaver dam (Wi)
21. Favorite sports to watch?
Badminton, College Basketball
22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
To confess, I’m a huge fan of Mr. Shenoy. Would probably want an autograph in the future, after the media proclaims he’s the reincarnation of O Henry.
23. What’s under your bed?
Lots of things.
24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Wouldn’t mind, actually.
25. Morning person, or night owl?
definitely a night owl
26. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Sunny side up
27. Favorite place to relax?
The Balcony, an the bean bag
28. Favorite pie?
29. Favorite ice cream flavor?
I tag deepti, Anushya, and Indrani.